Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Lord MY Healer

Psalm 30:2
"Oh Lord my God, I cried unto thee and thou hast healed me." (KJV)

I am keeping this post short tonight.  I just wanted to give God glory for healing me.  I was dealing with an issue that lingered far longer than expected and after a sermon about pressing in and asking again, I decided to ask God for healing one more time.  I removed the frantic tone from my prayers and the whining and the complaining.  I simply asked if He would heal me.  At last, my prayer has been answered and I am coming well again. I am balancing out my system with herbs and thoughtful eating, but that is just to maintain my restored system.  I want to keep this issue from returning due to my own vegan laziness.  I am mindful of what I am putting in my mouth, trying to keep out most refined foods and avoiding soy for the most part.  I am sure He never intended me to binge on fake "chicken" nuggets and tater tots.  However, the wisdom of this post is in the fact that when God does something for you, you need to tell people.  He does not do things in secret because only darkness operates in secret.  He is the God of all and is everywhere and knows everything. He would like everyone to know that He is the Lord "Who forgives all thine iniquities; who heals all thy diseases," (Psalm 103:3, KJV) so that all may know Him and worship Him and be present with Him forever in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment